Ten Marks of a Good Investment Financial Advisor
Choosing a financial advisor is one of the most important decisions an investor can make. Not all advisors are equal, so it’s important to know what to look for.
Here are ten marks of a good investment advisor:
- They should provide you with good advice covering a range of financial topics–not just investing.
- They should help you reduce complexity and simplify.
- They should help you create a strategy and a plan for investing based on your goals.
- They should help you stay disciplined with your plan and process.
- They should help you with asset allocation.
- They should help you with investment selection.
- They should help you with monitoring and rebalancing your portfolio.
- They should discourage speculation with your serious money.
- They should not try to predict stock market movements.
- They should not make claims that they can beat the market while taking less risk.
So, how do you find a good investment advisor? It’s not easy, but it is worth the effort. And we’re here to help make the process as simple and straightforward as possible.
At Hunt Country Wealth Management, we pride ourselves on being fiduciaries and meeting the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) certification standards.
We want to work with you to help you achieve your financial goals–whatever they may be. Contact us today to get started!
Learn more about our Guided Investing™ service here.