Freedom & Retirement
When you think about retirement, what comes to mind? For many people, the word freedom is one of the first that comes to mind. Retirement can be a time when you finally have the opportunity to do the things you’ve always wanted to do. You may want to travel, spend more time with family and friends, or take up new hobbies.
If you’re not sure where to start, here are ten things pre-retirees often look forward to doing in retirement.
- Traveling and exploring new places.
- Spending more time with friends and family.
- Having time to explore things you’ve always wanted to do.
- Relaxing and taking it easy after years of hard work.
- Spending more time outdoors in nature.
- Enjoying a slower-paced lifestyle.
- Trying new hobbies and activities.
- Volunteering and giving back to your community.
- Taking on new challenges and learning new things (i.e. language, skill, instrument).
- Starting your own business.
Of course, everyone’s retirement is different, and what you look forward to may be entirely different from the items on this list. But these are just a few of the things many people hope to do when they retire.
If you’re starting to think about retirement and are wondering what it might be like, our FREE Retirement Guidebook™ can help you get started.
Our Understanding The Retirement Shift: Retirement Guidebook™ is packed with information on preparing for retirement. From helping you understand the crucial shifts you need to make before you retire to avoiding common mistakes pre-retirees make in the first ten years, this resource will help you navigate unchartered territory so you can discover the freedom of a well-planned future.