Upcoming Events & Workshops
At Hunt Country Wealth Management, it is part of our mission to offer educational opportunities to help people make good financial decisions. We aim to provide these opportunities as a forum for clients, prospective clients, and our fellow community members to ask questions to a CFP®, foster financial awareness and take steps towards achieving their future objectives. As needed, we also incorporate select professionals throughout the community who can add expertise in subjects such as estate planning, CPA tax strategies, etc.
Throughout the year we also host a variety of events which are purely social in nature and provide a fun atmosphere and opportunity to meet other clients. Unless otherwise noted, these events are always open to your family and/or desired guests. Information for these events is posted in our Quarterly Newsletters and below in the Social Event section.
As a community leader in retirement income planning and financial management we also welcome the opportunity to host private events, workplace Lunch & Learns, webinars, and speaking engagements. Available topics include: Understanding your 401K Benefits, Saving for Retirement, Retirement: What You Need to Prepare, and Behavioral Finance: Making Values-Based Decisions. If you have another topic you would like to explore, let us know and we will see if we can put together a curriculum to meet your needs.
- Saturday, October 27- Old Town Winchester Spooktacular- Bring the Grandkids to the Winchester Office for a Halloween Bash
- November 1 – December 23rd: Toys for Tots Collection Site | 46 S. Loudoun St. Winchester, VA 22601
- Quarter 3- Client Holiday Activity TBD
- Saturday, August 3- Private Event- Retirement Planning | Winchester, VA
- Tuesday, August 14- Private Event-Retirement Planning | Winchester, VA
- Wednesday, November 7- Retirement Seminar | One Loudoun, Ashburn VA @ 6pm
- Thursday, November 8- Retirement Seminar | Old Town Winchester, VA @ 6pm
- Saturday, January 19th- Private Event- Retirement Planning | Winchester, VA
General Financial Planning & Wealth Management topics
- Tuesday, January 15th Behavioral Finances: Values-Driven Resolutions | Old Town Winchester, VA @ 6:00pm
Financial Planning for women
- Thursday, February 28 at 5:30pm 46 South Loudoun Street Winchester, VA
2019 Educational Workshop Series- Financial Guidance for Widows
This workshop provides a practical guide for recent widows and couples who wish to have a surviving-spouse financial plan. Acquire practical tips and guidance in a non-sales environment. Organizing your finances and taking the right steps will help you regain a sense of control, well-being and reduce financial worry during this time of healing. RSVP today, spots are limited. Free workshop, learn more here.
- April TBD: Apple Blossom/Spring Paint & Wine Night | Winchester, VA
Financial planning for same-sex couples
- November TBD: Financial Planning for Couples | Hideaway Cafe, Winchester VA Hosted in Partnership with CPA Firm: Hottel & Willis. Time TBD.
Financial planning for equine doctors & Veterinarians
- Friday, January 25: Planning for Retirement Seminar| Online Webinar @ 3:3opm