LEARN STRATEGIES TO PURSUE A SECURE RETIREMENT
Our classes cover a variety of topics, from retirement planning, to understanding your pension plan options, managing the 5 Risks to Retirement™,and hiring a financial advisor.
UPCOMING RETIREMENT SEMINARS
- Wednesday, November 7th– Retirement Presentation | Ashburn, VA
- Thursday, November 8th– Retirement Presentation | Winchester, VA
Seminars are generally one-hour in length and include a casual dinner or heavy hors d’oeuvres. If you are interested in attending, please call our office at (540) 205-8186 or send us an email below.
It’s not too late to learn strategies designed to achieve a secure retirement. This free workshop reveals everything you need to know for a successful retirement.
We believe Life is Richer When You Make Good Financial Decisions™. And we know true wealth transcends as time spent with your family and friends, enjoying the things in life that matter most to you. Retirement should be a time of peace and fulfillment, not concerned and anxious.
Planning for a secure retirement can be easier and more enjoyable than you may have previously thought possible. If you are near retirement, retired or changing employment we invite you to attend this FREE workshop, which will teach you strategies to help you pursue your best life in retirement.
WHO IS HUNT COUNTRY WEALTH MANAGEMENT AND WHY ARE WE HOSTING THIS WORKSHOP?
Hunt Country Wealth Management is a top retirement income planning firm with offices in Northern Virginia (Ashburn & Reston) and the Shenandoah Valley (Winchester, VA). We help individuals and families plan for their retirement years with sound financial advice and investment management services.
This workshop is NOT a sales presentation on our company. It is an instructive, interactive session designed to help answer your questions and provide information and analysis regarding the retirement-planning process.
Do some workshop attendees become Hunt Country Wealth Management clients? Absolutely.
The workshop is designed to be informative and educational, with no pressure of any kind to buy products or services. We occassionally bring in professional alliances to add expertise in areas such as estate planning, tax services, etc.
WHAT DOES THIS WORKSHOP TEACH?
This workshop covers many different topics applicable to retirement, and there is ample opportunity for you to ask specific questions to our Retirement Planning Specialist, Chris Merchant CFP™, BFA™.
Some of the covered topics include:
- Longevity Planning: Ways to help insure your money will last as long as you do.
- Pension Planning: How secure is your pension?
- Social Security: Can you count on it?
- Stock Market and Risk: Dealing with the volatility of the stock market.
- Fiduciary Standard: How to select an advisor who will put your needs first.
- Family Legacy: How to turn your IRA into a tool for legacy building.
- Retirement Distributions: What you need to know before receiving distributions.
- 401K Optimization: Ways to help you improve your 401K results if you are still working.
- Behavioral Financial Advice: Tools for making values-based decisions with logic, not emotion.
We hope to see you at our next Seminar!