Services & Fee Schedule
For any general inquiries regarding our Service Offerings or Fee Schedule, please fill in the following contact form:
Financial Consultation & Introduction
- Complimentary Meeting with a Certified Financial Planner™
- Open Forum: Q&A, What’s on Your Financial Mind?
- Overview of our Firm & Investment Process
- Needs Assessment: Are We Right For You?
- 2nd Opinion on Current Financial Plan
Appointments Available at Winchester Office, Near One Loudoun Location and Reston Town Center Location.
Financial planning analysis & recommendations
Financial Planning will provide direction and discipline. Without direction, people often make impulsive, emotional decisions which may actually conflict with each other and compound the complexity of your plan. Our Financial Planning Process integrates your resources with your goals and objectives. It strives to help you achieve your lifetime goals by providing clarity to your actions. Your plan will examine your present financial situation, review your insurance needs, analyze your investment selection(s), look for ways to minimize taxes, help you to determine how much you’ll need to accumulate for retirement, college, and other special goals, along with Estate Planning.
Pricing: $265.00 (3 Hours of Planning)
the Retirement Navigator™
Our Signature Planning Service
The Retirement Navigator™ is a unique planning fee-based process which guides individuals who are on the cusp of retirement. A brief summary overview is below:
- Step One: We begin by demystifying the retirement planning process and focus your thinking on essential question, “How much income will my resources produce when I retire?” Complimentary Discovery Interview: Is This Process Right for You?
- Step Two: This step gives you a glimpse into the future and shows you the path you are on now and the potential outcomes you may experience. Includes income estimates for set ages you determine for retirement. Step Action Items: Retirement Readiness Scorecard, Risk Tolerance Assessment, Corporate Benefits Review, Review of Pension Options, Social Security Options, Inventory of Resources, etc…
- Step Three: Here we show you the adjustments you can make to potentially improve the quality of your financial life when you hit retirement. Step Action Items: Forecast by Source, Recommendation for Social Security, Pensions, RMDs, Tax Withdrawal Strategies, Remaining Spouse Plan, Estate Planning, Five Keys Risks, Summary of Recommendations.
- Step Four: It’s time to put your plan into action. You will be provided with personalized coaching and guidance. Step Action Items: Action Items by Priority, 90 Days of Coaching, Check-Up Before Actual Retirement, Financial Planning Organizer & Binder.
Signature Service Pricing: $1,200.00 (Approx. 12 Hours of Planning)
Step One: Free Discovery Interview to Determine: Is This Process Right for You?
Asset management fee
Hunt Country Wealth Management and Financial Advisor Chris Merchant CFP® has a fiduciary responsibility to our clients. We develop strategy and make recommendations based on your objectives. We believe active portfolio management will yield better results. Considering economical, financial, and geo-political change is inevitable, we adapt as change is needed.
Asset Management Fees are As Follows:
- Up to $250,000… 1.30%
- Next $250,000… 1.20%
- Next $500,000… 1.00%
- Thereafter… 0.80%
annual retainer fee
We Don’t Sleep on the Job
- Plan Implementation
- Annual Plan Updates & Reviews
- Online Performance Reports
- 401(k) Recommendations (While You Remain Employed)
- Access to our Professional Team
- Access to our Client Educational Workshops & Events
Annual Fee: $150.00